- Mahzoniye MR, Zahraei salehi MT, Karimi A, Shams N, et al. comparative consideration of herbal cream containing essential oils of peppermint (Mentha spicata) with phenyl Bvtazvn ointment and
emollient cream in the treatment of bovine mastitis strength. Journal of Medicinal Plants. 2007; 15: 22-25.
- Anderson, BB. Genetic studies on growth, development of conformation, and food utilization in Cattle. Report, national institute of animal science. Copenhagen. 1977; 448:134.
- Saﬁ thria M, Bintanga M, Poeloenganb M. Antibacterial Activity of Garlic Extract Against some Pathogenic Animal Bacteria. Media Peternakan. 2011; 155-158.
- Zamani F, Babaei M, Fazeli MH, Sharifzade A, et al. Economic Evaluation of subclinical mastitis in dairy herds in esfahan Proceedings of the First Congress on Animal and Aquatic Sciences. 31 August-2 September, Tehran, Iran. 2004: PP: 1022-1024.
- Seegers H, Fourichon C, Beaudeau F. Production effects related to mastitis and mastitis economics in dairy cattle herds. Veterinary research. 2003; 34: 475-491.
- Shams M, Farhodimoghadam M, Naseri D, Babaei G, et al. considering of clinical mastitis on reproductive performance of Holstein dairy cows. Journal of Clinical Veterinary Medicine. 2012; 2:104-115.
- Østerås O. The cost of mastitis- an opportunity to gain more money. Proceedings of British Mastitis Conference. 2000 (Shepton Mallet); 67-77.
- Blosser TH. Economic Losses from and the National Research Program on Mastitis in the United States. Journal of Dairy Science. 1979; 62: 119-127.
- Kremer WDJ, Noordhuizen-Stassen EN, Grommers, FJ, Schukken YH, et al. Severity of Experimental Escherichia coli Mastitis in Ketonemic and nonketonemic Dairy Cows. Journal of Dairy Science. 1993; 76: 3428-3436.
10. Velag, J, Studlla, G. The Medicinal Plants. Persian Translation by Zaman S. 6th Ed. Tehran; Naghsh Iran publication; 2005.
11. Peng Y, Yuan J, Liu F, Ye J. Determination of active components in rosemary by capillary electrophoresis with electrochemical detection. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 2005; 39: 431-437.
12. Hansel R, Tayler VE. Rational phytotherapy.A physicians` guide to herba medicine. 3 rd ed. Springer, Berlin. 1998; 107-125.
13. Orojalian F, Kasra kermanshahi R. Study of Phytochemical and antibacterial properties of the Achillea eriophora essential oil with Microdilution Method. Journal of Horticultural Science. 2001; 24: 109-115.
14. Soltani nejad SH, Satani mokhtari T, Rahbarian P. The study of antibacterial effect of the essential oil and methanol extracts of ziziphora cliniopodiodes on some pathogenic bacteria. Journal of Microbial Biotechnology. 2010; 2: 1-6.
15. Khosravi A, Malekan MA. Determination of Alcoholic and aqueous extract of Lavender Astvkas on Staphylococcus aureus and other Gram-negative bacteria. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Science. 2004; 29: 3-9.
16. Ghanadi AR, Karimzade H, Tavakoli N, Derafsh M, et al. Efficacy of a Combined of Rosmarinus and Lavanda essence in order to Treatment of patients with knee osteoarthritis. Zahedan Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2013; 15(6): 29-33
17. Sokovic M, Marin PD, Brkić D, van Griensven LJLD. Chemical Composition and Antibacterial Activity of Essential Oils of Ten Aromatic Plants against Human Pathogenic Bacteria. Global Science Books. 2007.
18. Okoh OO, Sadimenko AP, Afolayan AJ. Comparative evaluation of the antibacterial activities of the essential oils of Rosmarinus officinalis L. obtained by hydrodistillation and solvent free microwave extraction methods. Food Chemistry 2010; 120:308-12.
19. Cutler RR, Wilson P. Antibacterial activity of a new, stable, aqueous extract of allicin against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. British journal of biomedical science. 2004; 61(2):71-4.
20. Benkeblia N. Antimicrobial activityof essential oil extracts of various onions (Allium cepa) and garlic (Allium sativum). LWT - Food Science and Technology. 2004; 37: 263–268.
21. Durairaj S, Srinivasan S, Lakshmanaperumalsamy P. in vitro Antibacterial Activity and Stability of Garlic Extract at Different pH and Temperature. Electronic Journal of Biology. 2009; 5. 5-10.
22. Onyeagba RA, Ugbogu OC, Okeke CU, Iroakasi O. Studies on the antimicrobial effects of garlic (Allium sativum Linn), ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) and lime (Citrus aurantifolia Linn). African Journal of Biotechnology: 2004; 3: 552-554.
23. Habibi H, Mazaheri D, Majnoon Hosseini N, Chaeechi MR, et al. Effect of altitude on essential oil and components in wild thyme (Thymus kotschyanusBoiss) Taleghan region. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi. 2006; 73: 2-10.
24. Falahi j, Ebadi MT, Rezvani moghada P, Hedayati M, et al. Comparison of the inhibitory effect of 6 medial plant essential oils with stereptomycin antibiotic on Salmonella. Iranian journal of veterinary. 2010; 6:25-33.
25. Kamkar A. The study of antioxidant activity of essential oil and extract of Iranian Anethum graveloens. The horizon of medical science. 2009; 15: 11-17.
26. Sokmen A, Vardar-Unlu G., Polissiou M, Daferera D, et al. Antimicrobial activity of essential oil and methanol extracts of Achillea sintenisii Hub. Phytoterapy Research. 2003: 17(9):1005-1025.
27. Muhamed Mubarack H, doss A, Dhanabalan R, Venkataswamy R. Activity of some selected medicinal plant extracts against boving mastitis pathogens. Journal of animal and veterinary advance. 2011; 10: 738-741.
28. Muhamed Mubarack H, doss A, Dhanabalan R, Venkataswamy R. In-Vitro Antimicrobial Effects of Some Selected Plants against Bovine Mastitis Pathogens. Hygeia. Journal for drugs and medicines. 2011; 3: 71 – 75.
29. Chukwu OC, Odu CE, Chukwu ID, Chidozie VN, et al. Carrot (Daucus carrota), garlic (Allium sativum) and ginger (Zingiber officinale) extracts as bacteria selective agents in culture media. African Journal of Microbiology Research. 2012; 6: 219-224.
30. Deresse D. Antibacterial Effect of Garlic (Allium sativum) on Staphylococcu aureus: An in vitro Study. Asian Journal of Medical Sciences. 2010; 2: 62-65.
31. Imelouane B, amhamdi A, wathelet JP, ankit M, et al. Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of essential oil of thyme (thymus vulgaris) from eastern morocco.International Journal Of Agriculture And Biology 2009: 11 (2), 205-208
32. Jabar MA, Al-Mossawi A. Susceptibility of some multiple resistant bacteria to garlic extract. African Journal of Biotechnology. 2007; 6: 771-776.