1. Momeni movahed Z, Salehinita H. Incidence, mortality and risk factors of cervical cancer in the world. Biomed Res Ther. 2017; 4(12): 1795-1811.
2. Momeni movahed Z, Ghoncheh M, Pakzad R, Hasanpour H, et al. Incidence and mortality of uterine cancer and relationship with Human Development Index in the world. Cukurova Med J. 2017; 42(2): 233-240.
3. Ferley J, Soerjomatarami I, Ervik M, Dikshit R,et al. Cancer Incidence and Mortality worldwide: sources, methods and major patterns in GLOBOCAN 2012. Int J Cancer. 2015; 136(5): E359-86.
4. B. Bray F, Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Siegel R, Torre L, et al. Global cancer statistics 2018: globocan estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries. CA Cancer J Clin. 2018; 68(6): 394-424.
5. Zendehdel M, Niakan B, Keshtkar A, Rafiei E, et al. Subtypes of Benign Breast Disease as a Risk Factor for Breast Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Protocol. Iran J Med Sci. 2018; 43(1): 1-8.
6. Giordano SH, Buzdar AU, Hortobagyi GN. Breast Cancer in Men. Ann Intern Med. 2002; 137(8): 678-687.
7. Thakur P, Seam RK, Gupta M, Sharma M, et al. Breast cancer risk factor evaluation in a Western World. South Asian J Cancer. 2017; 6(3): 106-109.
8. Bhadoria A, Kapil U, Sareen N, Singh P. Reproductive factors and breast cancer: A case-conrol study in tertiary care hospital of North India. Indian J Cancer. 2013; 50(4): 316-321.
9. Cobain EF, Milliron KJ, Merajver SD. Updates on breast cancer genetics: Clinical implications of detecting syndromes of inherited increased susceptibility to breast cancer. Semin Oncol. 2016; 43(5): 528- 535.
10. Kim Y, Yoo K-Y, Goodman MT. Differences in Incidence, Mortality and Survival of Breast Cancer by Regions and Countries in Asia and Contributing Factors. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2015; 16(7): 2857-2870.
11. Laamiri FZ, Bouayad A, Hasswane N, Ahid S, et al. Risk Factors for Breast Cancer of Different Age Groups: Moroccan Data? Open J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 05(02): 79-87.
12. Wu MH, Chou YC, Yu JC, et al. Hormonal and body-size factors in relation to breast cancer risk: a prospective study of 11,889 women in a low-incidence area. Ann Epidemiol. 2006; 16(3): 223-229.
13. Bravi F, Decarli A, Russo AG. Risk factors for breast cancer in a cohort of mammographic screening program: a nested case-control studt within the FRiCaM study. Cancer Med. 2018; 7(5): 2145-2152.
14. Miller ER, Wilson C, Chapman J, Flight I, et al. Connecting the dots between breast cancer, obesity and alcohol consumption in middle-aged women: ecological and case control studies. BMC Public Health. 2018; 18(1): 460.
15. Andersen ZJ, Stafoggia M, Weinmayr G, Pedersen M, et al. Long-term exposure to ambient air pollution and incidence of postmenopausal breast cancer in 15 European cohorts within the ESCAPE project. Environ Health Perspect. 2017; 125(10):107005.
16. Hortobagyi GN, de la Garza Salazar J, Pritchard K, Amadori D, et al; ABREAST Investigators. The global breast cancer burden: variations in epidemiology and survival. Clin Breast Cancer. 2005; 6(5): 391-401.
17. Katzung B, Masters S, Terevor A. Basic and clinical pharmacology. 11th Ed. Newyork: McGrawHill Medical; 2009.
18. Karen LM, Mark Al, Peter Sh. Treatment of breast cancer. Am Fam Phisician. 2010; 81(11): 1339-1346.
19. Mahboubi M. Artemisia sieberi in Traditional and Modern Medicine. J Biol Active Prod Nat. 2014; 4(2): 149-157.
20. Youssefi MR, Abouhosseini Tabari M, Moghadamnia AA. In vitro and in vivo activity of Artemisia sieberi against Trichomonas gallinae. Iran J Vet Res. 2016; 18(1): 25-29.
21.Crespo-Ortiz MP, Wei MQ. Antitumor activity of artemisinin and its derivatives: from a well-known antimalarial agent to a potential anticancer drug. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2012; (247597): 1-18.
22. Efferth T,Schwabe Award W.Antiplasmodial and antitumor activity of artemisinin-from bench to beside. Planta Med. 2007; 73(4): 299-309.
23. Ferreira JF, Luthria DL, Sasaki T, Heyerick A. Flavonoids from Artemisia annua L. as antioxidants and their potential synergism with artemisinin against malaria and cancer. Molecules. 2010; 15(5): 3135-70.
24. Gordanian B, Behbahani M, Carapetian J, Fazilati M. Evaluation of Cytotoxicity of Sagebrush Plain Extract on Human Breast Cancer MCF7 Cells. Armaghane Danesh; 2013. 18(3):241-51.
25.Bhaw-Luximon A, Jhurry D, Artemisinin and its derivatives in cancer therapy: status of progress, mechanism of action, and future perspectives, Cancer Chemoth Pharm. 2017;79(3): 451–466.
26. Isani G, Bertocchi M. Andreani G, Farruggia G, et al. Cytotoxic Effects of Artemisia annua L. and Pure Artemisinin on the DCanine Osteosarcoma Cell Line. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2019; 2019: 1615758.
27. Efferth T. From ancient herb to modern drug: Artemisia annua and artemisinin for cancer therapy. Semin Cancer Biol. 2017; 46: 65–83.
28. Iselt MA, Hoitel WJ, Hilgad PT. The tetrazolium dye assay for rapid in vitro assessment of cytotoxicity. Drug Res. 1998; 39: 125-9.
30. Smith-Warner SA, Elmer PJ, Tharp TM, Fosdick L, et al. Increasing vegetable and fruit intake: randomized intervention and monitoring in an at risk population. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2000; 9(3): 307-17.
31. Shukla Y, Singh M. Cancer preventive properties of ginger: a brief review. Food Chem Toxico. 2007: 45(5): 683-690.
32. Karen LM, Mark A, Peter Sh. Treatment of breast cancer. Am Fam Phisician. 2010; 81(11): 1339-1346.
33. Qiao Hu Y, Xiang Tan R, Yian Chu M, Zhou J. Apotosis in Human Hepatoma Cell Line SMMC-7721 Induced by Water-soluble Macromolecular Components of Artemisia capillaris Thunberg. Jpn J Cancer Res. 2000; 91(1): 113-117.
34. Shafi G, N.Hasan T, Ahmed Syed N, A.Al-Hazzani A, et al. Artemisia absinthium (AA): a novel potential complementary and alternative medicine for breast cancer. Mol Biol Rep. 2012; 39(7): 7373-7379.
35. Kim J, Jung S, Yang Y, Ahn J, et al. Artemisia leaf extract induces apoptosis in human endometriotic cells through regulation of the p38 and NF kB pathways. J Ethno pharmacol. 2013; 145(3): 767-775.
36. Vasiraju J, Sarath, Chang-Sok So, Young Doo Won, Sastry Gollapudi. Artemisia princeps var orientalis Induces Apoptosis in Human Breast Cancer MCF-7 Cells. Anticancer Res. 2007; 27(68): 3891-3898.
37. Mirkin V, Berrebi A, Rakhman I, Haran M, et al. The role of the plant Artemisia in survival and induction of apoptosis of B cells in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL). Harefuah. 2017; 156(2): 86-88.
38. Honghua Yan, Kyung Hee Jung, Juyoung Kim, Marufa Rumman, et al. Artemisiacapillaris extract AC68 induces apoptosis of hepatocellular carcinoma by blocking the PI3K/AKT pathway. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018; 98: 134-141.
39. Mashati P, Esmaeili S, Dehghan Nayeri N, Darvishi M, et al..The effect of methanolic extract of aerial parts of Artemisiaannua on proliferation and apoptosis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell lines, Nalm-6 and Reh. Sci J Iran Blood Transfus Organ. 2017; 14(1): 34-42.
40. Emami A, Zamani Taghizadeh Rabe Sh, Ahi A, Mahmoudi M. Cytotoxic Effects of Artemisiaannua Methanol Extract on Cancer Cell Lines in Vitro. J Kerman Univ Med Sci, 2010; 17(3): 215-225.
41. Tayarani-Najaran Z, Sareban M, Gholami A, Emami SA, et al. Cytotoxic and Apoptosis effects of different extracts of Artemisia turanica Krasch. On K562 and HL-60 cell lines. Sci World J. 2013; 2013: 1-6.
42. Tayarani-Najaran Z, Sadat Makki F, Sadat Alamolhodaei N, Mojarrab M, et al. Cytotoxic and apoptotic effects of different extracts of Artemisiabiennis Willd. On K562 and HL-60 cell lines. Iran J Basic Med Sc. 2017; 20(2): 166-171.