1. Shahram S, Maryam K. Effect of hydroalcoholic extract of Salvia officinalis L. on the activity of catalase and superoxide dismutase in an oxidative stress model created by intracerebroventricular STZ injection in male rats. Physiology and Pharmacology. 2013; 17: 176-84.
2. Auddy B, Ferreira M, Blasina F, Lafon L, et al. Screening of antioxidant activity of
three Indian medicinal plants, traditionally used for the management of neurodegenerative diseases. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2003; 84(2-3): 131-8.
3. Hassan W, Noreen H, Rehman S, Gul S, et al. Oxidative stress and antioxidant potential of one hundred medicinal plants. Current topics in medicinal chemistry. 2017; 17(12): 1336-70.
4. Patel SS, Ray R, Sharma A, Mehta V, et al. Antidepressant and anxiolytic like effects of Urtica dioica leaves in streptozotocin induced diabetic mice. Metabolic brain disease. 2018: 33(4): 1-12.
5. Bojnordi MN, Movahedin M, Tiraihi T, Javan M. A simple co-culture system for generation of embryonic stemlike cells from testis. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2012;
6. Soltanian A, Ghorbanian MT, Lashkarbolouki T. Comparison of the proliferation potential and neurotrophic factors expression in the adherent neural stem cells culture of the Subgranular, Subventricular zone and the central canal of the spinal cord of the adult rats. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2013; 15(3).
7. Bisht R, Joshi BC, Kalia AN, Prakash A. Antioxidant-Rich Fraction of Urtica dioica Mediated Rescue of Striatal Mito-Oxidative Damage in MPTP-Induced Behavioral, Cellular, and Neurochemical Alterations in Rats. Molecular neurobiology. 2017; 54(7): 5632-45.
8. Hadizadeh I, Peivastegan B, Kolahi M. Antifungal activity of nettle (Urtica dioica L.), colocynth (Citrullus colocynthis L. Schrad), oleander (Nerium oleander L.) and konar (Ziziphus spina-christi L.) extracts on plants pathogenic fungi. Pakistan journal of biological sciences: PJBS. 2009; 12(1): 58-63.
9. Ahangarpour A, Mohammadian M, Dianat M. Antidiabetic effect of hydroalcholic Urtica dioica leaf extract in male rats with fructose-induced insulin resistance. Iranian journal of medical sciences. 2012; 37(3): 181.
10. Shokrzadeh M, Saravi SS. The chemistry, pharmacology and clinical properties of Sambucus ebulus: A review. Journal of medicinal plants research. 2010; 4(2): 095-103.
11. Daci-Ajvazi M, Zeneli L, Daci N, Krasniqi A, et al. CHEMICAL EFFECTS AND ANTIOXIDANT RESPONSES OF URTICA DIOICA L. EXTRACTS GROWING ALONG HIGHWAY. 2018.
12. Bojnordi MN, Azizi H, Skutella T, Movahedin M, et al. Differentiation of spermatogonia stem cells into functional mature neurons characterized with differential gene expression. Molecular neurobiology. 2017; 54(7): 5676-82.
13. Buddensiek J, Dressel A, Kowalski M, Runge U, et al. Cerebrospinal fluid promotes survival and astroglial differentiation of adult human neural progenitor cells but inhibits proliferation and neuronal differentiation. BMC neuroscience. 2010; 11(1): 48.
14. Ghasemi N, Razavi S. Transdifferentiation potential of adipose-derived stem cells into neural lineage and their application. Journal of Histology & Histopathology. 2014; 1(1):12.
15. Hamedi A, Zarshenas MM, Sohrabpour M, Zargaran A. Herbal medicinal oils in traditional Persian medicine. Pharmaceutical biology. 2013; 51(9): 1208-18.
16. Oboh G, Akinyemi AJ, Ademiluyi AO. Antioxidant and inhibitory effect of red ginger (Zingiber officinale var. Rubra) and white ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) on Fe2+ induced lipid peroxidation in rat brain in vitro. Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology. 2012; 64(1-2): 31-6.
17. Ebrahimzadeh M, Nabavi S, Nabavi S. Antioxidant activities of methanol extract of Sambucus ebulus L. flower. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 2009; 12(5): 447.
18. Abdanipour A, Khatami SM, Tiraihi T, Satari MJ. Effect of hydro-ethanolic extract of Chamaemelum nobile on cell proliferation and apoptosis of rat hipocample neural stem cells in the oxitative stress condition. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2015; 16(4): 14-9.
19. Wachs FP, Couillard-Despres S, Engelhardt M, Wilhelm D, et al. High efficacy of clonal growth and expansion of adult neural stem cells. Laboratory investigation. 2003; 83(7): 949.
20. El-Sharaky A, Newairy A, Kamel M, Eweda S. Protective effect of ginger extract against bromobenzene-induced hepatotoxicity in male rats. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2009; 47(7): 1584-90.
21. M. Nazm Bojnordi M, Movahedin T. Tiraihi, M. Javan, Alteration in genes expressionpatterns during in vitro differentiation of mouse spermatogonial cells into neuroepithelial-likecells, Cytotechnology. 2013; 65(1): 97–104.
22. Stoilova I, Krastanov A, Stoyanova A, Denev P, et al. Antioxidant activity of a ginger extract (Zingiber officinale). Food chemistry. 2007; 102(3): 764-70.
23. Golalipour M, Mohammad Gharravi A, Ghafari S, Azarhoush R. Protective Effect of URTICA DIOICA on renal morphometric and histologic alterations in streptozotocin diabetic Rats. Journal of Babol University of Medical Sciences. 2009; 10(6): 14-22.
24. Nobakht A, Rahimzadeh M, Safamehr A. Effects of different levels of mixed medicinal plants of Urtica dioica L., Mentha pulegium L. and Ziziphora tenuior L. on performance, carcass traits, hematological and blood biochemical parameters of broilers. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 2013; 29(1).
25. Babashpour-Asl M, Baleghi M, Sajadi P, Golalipour MJ. Different Aspects and Results of Modern Studies of Urtica Dioica: A Review. Babol University of medical Sciences. 2014; 16(1): 47-54.
26. Nazm Bojnordi M, Ghasemi HH, Akbari E. Remyelination after lysophosphatidyl choline-induced demyelination is stimulated by bone marrow stromal cell-derived oligoprogenitor cell transplantation. Cells Tissues Organs. 2015; 200(5): 300–306.
27. Haratizadeh S, Nazm Bojnordi M, Niapour A, Bakhtiari M, et al. Improvement of neuroglial differentiation from human dental pulp stem cells using CSF. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2016; 26(140): 1-14.
28. Nazm Bojnordi M, Movahedin M, Tiraihi T, Javan M. Alteration in genes expression patterns during in vitro differentiation of mouse spermatogonial cells into neuroepithelial-like cells, Cytotechnology. 2013; 65(1): 97–104.
29. Haratizadeh S, Nazm Bojnordi M, Darabi S, Karimi N, et al. Condition medium of cerebrospinal fluid and retinoic acid induces the transdifferentiation of human dental pulp stem cells into neuroglia and neural like cells. Anatomy & cell biology. 2017; 50(2): 107-114.
31. JM C, E T-C. Culturing and cryobanking human neural stem cells. Stem Cell Banking: Concepts and Protocols. 2017: 199-206.
33. Cebrián-Silla A, Alfaro-Cervelló C, Herranz-Pérez V, Kaneko N, et al. Unique organization of the nuclear envelope in the post-natal quiescent neural stem cells. Stem Cell Reports. 2017; 9(1): 203-16.
32. Si Y-c, Li Q, Xie C-e, Niu X, et al. Chinese herbs and their active ingredients for activating xue (blood) promote the proliferation and differentiation of neural stem cells and mesenchymal stem cells. Chinese medicine. 2014; 9(1): 13.
33. Nazm Bojnordi M, Movahedin M, Tiraihi T. Genetic changes during differentiation of spermatogonial stem cells into oligoprogenitor cells. Babol Univ Med Sci. 2017; 19(10): 35-41.