1. Bernard A. Cadmium and its adverse effects on human health. Indian J med res. 2008; 128: 557-64.
- wiasberg M, joseph p, Hale B, Beyersmann D.Molecular and Cellular of Cadmium carcinogenesis. Toxicology. 2003; 192(2-3): 117-95.
- Eck P.C, Wilson L. Cadmium toxicology. Alice-Phonix Arizona 85021 Usa, 2005.
- Bhattacharyya mlt. cadmium osteotoxicity in experimental animals: mechanism and relationship to human exposures. Toxicology and applied pharmacology. 2009; 238: 258-265.
- Gonic KH. C. Nephrotoxicity of cadmium and Lead. J Med Res. 2008; 128: 335-352.
- Paniague-Costro M, Escalona-cafdoso C, Mmadrigal-Bujaide E, Martinez – Galaero E, et al. protection against cadmium-induced Teratogenicity in vitro by glycine. Toxical in Vitro. 2008; 22(5): 75-79.
7. Gulisano M, Pacini S, Punzi T, Morocci G, et al. Cadmium modulets proliferation and differentiation of human Neuroblast. J of neuroscience research. 2009; 87: 228-237.
8. Godt J, scheidig F, Grosse-fiestrup C, Esche v, et al. The toxicity of cadmium and resulting hazards for human health. J occp med Toxical. 2006; 1: 22.
9. Momeni HR, Chehreii Sh, Atabaki Z, Eskandari N. Study of the effect of curcumin on sperm parameters dysfunction induced by cadmium in mice. Pajouhandeh. 2015; 20(2); 54-62.
10. Arabi M. Cadmium as an etiology of sperm dysfunction in Holstein bulls. Iranian journal of reterinary research. 2006; 7(3): 29-36.
11. Ognjanovie BI, markovic SD, Ethordevic NZ, Trbojevic Is, et al. Cadmium induced Lipid peroxidation and changes in antioxidant defense system in the rat testes: protective role of coenzyme Q (10) and vitamin E. Reprod Toxicol. 2010; 29: 191-7.
12. Cristiano C, Spizzi, Vanusa Manfredini, Fabiana E, Barcellos da silva, Erico M.M, et al. Soares, Francielli W. Santos . y-oryzanol Protects Against acute cadmium-induced oxidative damage in mice testes. Food and chemical Texicology. 2013; 55: 526-532.
13. Ong C.N, Shen H.M. Chia SE. Biomarkers for male productive health hazards: are they available. toxical let. 2002; 134(1-3): 17-30.
14. Prasenjit Manna, Mahua Sinha, paramesc, sil.Ccadmium induced testicular pathophysiology: prophylactic role of taurine. Reproductive toxicology. 2008; 26(3-4): 282-291.
15. Wenxiang wang, yan sun, jin Liu, Jieying wang, et al. Protective effect of theaflavin on cadmium-induced testicular toxicity in male rats. Food and chemical toxicology. 2012; 50: 3243-3250.
16. Brito L, Barth A, Bilodeau – Goeseels S, Panich P, et al. Comparison of methods to evaluate the plasmalemma of bovine sperm and their relationship with in vitro fertilization rat. Theriogenology. 2003; 60(8): 1539-1551.
17. Yum SS, kim sp, kang my, Nam Sh. Inhibitory effect of curcumin on liver injury in a murine model of exdotoxemic shock. Biotechnol. 2010; 23: 209-14.
18. EL-wakf am, Elhabiby EM, El-Kholy wm, Abd El-Ghany E. Use of turmeric and curcumin to alleviate adverse reproductive outcomes of water nitrate pollution in male rats. Nat Sci. 2011; 9(7): 229-39.
19. Hbeyyo, ozbek E, cekmen M, simsek A, otunctemur A, somay A. Protective effect of curcumin in cisplatin induced oxidative injury in rat testis: mitogen–activate protein kinase and nuclear factor-kappa B Signaling pathways. Hum reprod. 2009; 24(7): 1717-25.
20. Anand p, Thomas S, Kunnumakkara. Biological activities of curcumin and its analogues (congeners) made by man and mother nature. Biochemical pharmacology. 2008; 76(11): 1590-1611.
21. FAO, curcumin chemical and Technical assessmen F (CTA) First dra ft prepard by Ivan stankovic, chemical and Technical assessment. 2004.
22. Wen-Guang YU, Gang UX, Gui-Jie Ren, Xia XU, et al. Preventive action of curcumin in experimental acute pancreatitis in mouse. Indian j Med Res. 2011; 134: 717-24.
23. Aktas C, Kantar M, Erboga M, Ozturk S. Anti apoptotic effects of curcumin on cadmium-induced apoptosis in rat testes. Toxical Ind Health. 2012; 28(2): 122-30.
24. Momeni H.R, Eskandari N, effect of vitamin E on sperm parameters and DNA integrity in sodium arsenite-treated rats. Iranian journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2012; 10.
25. Singh, preeti, Deora, Kanchan, Sankhla, Vandana, Mogra, Priya. curcumin rendered protection against cadmium chloride induced testicular damage in swiss albino mice. Journal of cell and molecular biology. 2012; 10: 32-38.
26. Sanocka, kurpism, Reactive oxygen species and sperm cells. Reprod Biology Endocrinal. 2004; 2: 12-19.
27. Turki, Ameen (M. B. Ch. B. C), Majeed Moayed, Naji. Measurment of serum malondialdehyde (MDA) levels as marker of Lipid peroxidation in neonatal sepsis. Thi-Qar Medical Journal (TQMJ). 2011; 5(2): 9-17.
28. Katalinica V, Modunb D, Musicb 1, Bohan M, Gender. differences in antioxidant capacity of rat tissues defermined by Z, ZV-azzinobis (3 ethylbenzothiazoline sulfonate; ABTS) and ferric reducing antioxidant power (FRAP) assays. Comparative Biochemistry and physiology, partc. 2005; 140(1): 47-52.
29. Sutradhar B.C, Park J, Hong G, Choi S.H, et al. Effects of trypsinization on viability of equine chondrocytes in cell culture. Pakistan veterinary journal. 2010; 30(4): 232-238.
30. Kheradmand A, Alirezaei M, Asadian P, Rafiei Alavi E, et al. Antioxidant enzyme activity and MDA level in the rat testis following chronic administration of ghrelin. Blank well verlag GmbH. Andrologia. 2009; 41: 335-340.
31. Ren XM, Wang GG, Xu Da, Luo K, et al. The Protection of Selenium on cadmium-induced inhibition of spermatogenesis via activating testosterone synthesis in mice. Food and chemical toxicology. 2012; 50: 3221-3229.
32. Kothari S, Thompson A, Agarwal A, du Plessis ss. Free radicals: their beneficial and detrimental effects on sperm function. Indian J Exp Biol. 2010; 48(5): 425-435.
33. Bucak MN, Sariozkan S, Tuncer PB, Sakine F, Atessahind A. Kulak size R, et al. The Effect of antioxidant on post-thawed angora goat (capra hircus ancryrensis) sperm parameters, Lipid peroxidation and antioxidant activates. Small Ruminant Res. 2010; 89: 24-30.
34. Ollero M, Gil Guzman E, Lopez Mc, Sharma Rk, et al.Ccharacterization of subsets of human spermatozoa at different stages of maturation: implications in the diagnosis and treatment of male infertility. Hum reprod. 2001; 16(9): 1912-21.
35. Bielski B.H, Arudi R.L, Sutherland M.W. A study of the reactivity of Ho2/O2 – with unsaturated fatty acids. Journal of biological chemistry. 1983; 258(8): 4759-4761.
36. Ognjanovic B, Markovic N, Trbojevic I. Cadmium–induced lipid peroxidation and changes in antioxidant defense system in the rat testes: Protective role of coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E. Reproductive Toxicology. 2010; 29(2): 191-197.
37. castellanos P, Mateo R, Reglero NM, Esteso MC, et al. In vitro effects of lead on fatty acid composition, oxidative stress biomarkers and quality of ram spermatozoa toxicol environ chem. 2008; 90: 1163-75.
38. Jones R, Mann T. Damage to ram spermatozoa by peroxidation of endogenous Phospholipids. Journal of reproduction and fertility. 1977; 50: 261-268.
39. Salama AF, El-Bahr SM. Effect of curcumin on cadmium-induced oxidative testicular damage in rats. J Med Res Ins. 2007; 28(2): 167-73.
40. Zoran B, Vidmar G, Meden-vrtovec H.Sseminal reactive oxygen species as predictors of fertilization embryo quality pregnancy rates after conventional in vitro fertilization and intra cytoplasmic sperm injection. International journal of and rology. 2003; 26: 279-285.
41. Aitken RJ, De Iulis GN Sharma R.K, Alvarez JG, et al. Origins and consequences of DNA damage in male germ cells. Reprod Bjomed on line. 2007; 14: 727-33.
42. Hammadeh M.E, Radwan M, Al-Hasani S, Micu R, et al. Comparison of reactive oxygen species concentration in seminal plasma and semen parameters in partners of pregnant and non-pregnant patients after IVF/ICSI. Reproductive biomedicine online. 2006; 13: 696-706.
43. Sharma Pk. Physiology of male gametogenesis. Clinical reproductive medicine and surgery. 2007; 4: 73-83.
44. Abarikwu S, Akiri O, Durojaiye M, Alabi A. Combines administration of curcumin and gallic acid inhibits gallicacid-induced suppression of steroidogenesis, sperm output antioxidant defenses and inflamentory responsive genes. Journal of steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 2014; 143: 49-60.