1. Masoudi A, Hemrani H, Abbasi A, Nejatijavarami A, et al. Using PCR-SSCP technigues to study polymorphism of Myostatin gene, and their associations with yearling weight in Baluchi sheep, Proceedings of the 4th National Biotechnology Congress of Iran, Kerman, Iran. August 2005.
2. Belling RHS, Liberies DA, Laschi SPA, Brien PAO, et al. Myostatin and its implications on animal breeding a rervievv Journal of Animal genetics. 2005; 36:1-6.
3. Casas E, Shackerford S, Keel JW, Stone RT, et al. Quantitative trait loci affecting growth and carcass composition of cattle segregating alternate from of myostatin. Journal of Animal Science. 2000; 78:560-569.
4. Fahrankrug SC, Casas E, Keel JW, Smith TDL. Direct Genotyping of the Double- muscling locus (mh) in piedmotese and Belgain Blue cattle by fluorescent PCR. Journal of Animal Science 77. 1999; 2028-2030.
5. Jahnson PL, Mcewant JC, Dodds KG, Purchas RW, et al. A directed search in the region of GDF8 for quantitative trait loci affecting carcass trait in Texel sheep. Journal of Animal Science. 2005; 83:1988-2000.
6. Kobolak J, Gocza E. The role of the myostatin protein in meat quality. A review. Archives of Animal Breeding. 2002; 45: 159-170
7. Arthur PF, Makarechian M, Price MA. Incidence of dystocia and prenatal calf mortality resulting from reciprocal crossing of double-muscled and normal cattle. Canadian Veterinary Journal.1988; 29: 163-167.
8. Gerrard DE, Thrasher KH, Grant AL, Lemenager RP, et al. 1991. Serum- induced myoblast proliferation and gene expression during development of double muscled and normal cattele. Journal of Animal Science 69: (Suppl. 1)317.
9. Smet SD, Webb EC, Claeys E, Uytterhaegen L, et al. Effect of dietary energy and protein levels on fatty acid composition of intramuscular fat in double- muscled Belgian Blue bulls. Meat Science. 2000; 56: 73-79.
10. Jahnson PL, Mcewant JC, Dodds KG, Purchas RW, et al. Meat quality traits were unaffected by a quantitative trait locus affeet-ingject composition traits in Texel sheep. Journal of Animal Science. 2005; 83: 2729-2735.
11. Khaldari M. [Principl of nourishment sheep and goat, Jahad-e-Daneshghahi of Tehran] press. 340 p, 2003. Persian.
12. Miller SA, Dykes DD, Polesky HF. A simple salting out procedure for extraction DNA from human nucleated cells. Nucleic Acids Research. 1998; 16: 1255.
13. Timoty PL, Lopez- Corrales NL, Kappes SM, Sonstegard TS. Myostatin maps to the interval containing the bovine mh locus. Mammalian Genome. 1997; 8: 742-744.
14. Dvorak J, Filistowicz A, Hruska D, Horak P, et al. The Polymorphism of MSTN, PRNP and CSN3 genes in Charolais cattle. Animal science papers and reports. 2002; 20: 19-23.
15. Wheeler TL, Shackelford SD, Casas E, Cundiff L V, et al. The effects of piedomontese inheritance and myostatine genotype on the palatability of Longissimus Thoracis, gluteus medius semimem branosus, and biceps femoris. Journal of Animal Science. 2001; 79: 3096-3074.
16. Alexandra, C, Pherron Mc, Se-Jin L. Double muscling in cattle due to mutation in the myostatin gene. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. USA. 1997; 94: 12457-12461.