1. Gook DA, Edgar DH. Human oocyte cryopreservation. Hum Reprod Update. 2007; 13(6): 591–605.
2. Gardner DK, Sheehan CB, Rienzi L, Katz-Jafee M , et al. Analysis of oocyte physiology to improve cryopreservation procedures. Theriogenology. 2007; 67: 64–72.
3. Stachecki J. An overview of oocyte cryopreservation. Reprod Biomed Online. 2004; 9(2): 152–63.
4. Rao GD, Tan SL. In vitro maturation of oocytes. Semin Reprod Med. 2005; 23(3): 242-247.
5. Reichman DE, Politch J, Ginsburg ES, Racowsky C. Extended in vitro maturation of immature oocytes from stimulated cycles: an analysis of fertilization potential, embryo development, and reproductive outcomes. J of Assist Reprod & Gene. 2010; 27(7): 347-356.
6. Fadini R, Comi R, Renzini MM, Coticchio G, et al. Anti-mullerian hormone as a predictive marker for the selection of women for oocyte in vitro maturation treatment. J of Assist Reprod & Gene. 2011; 28(6): 501-508.
7. Wu J, Zhang L, Wang X. In vitro maturation, fertilization and embryo development after ultrarapid freezing of immature human oocytes. Reprod. 2001; 121(3): 389–93.
8. Chian RC, Buckett WM, Abdul Jalil AK, Son WY, et al. Natural-cycle in vitro fertilization combined with in vitro maturation of immature oocytes is a potential approach in infertility treatment. Fertility & Sterility. 2004; 82: 1675–8.
9. Cao Y, Xing Q, Zhang ZG, Wei Z L, et al. Cryopreservation of immature and in-vitro matured human oocytes by vitrification. Reprod BioMed Online. 2009; 19(3): 369-373.
10. Vajta G, Kuwayama M. Improving cryopreservation systems. Theriogenology. 2006; 65(1): 236-244.
11. Balaban B, Urman B. Effect of oocyte morphology on embryo development and implantation. Reprod Biomed Online. 2006; 12(5): 608-615.
12. Eimani H, Hasani F, Haeri Rohani SA, NasrEsfahani MH, et al. Effect of gluthation on Resumption of Meiosis, In Vitro Maturation and Embryo Development of Immature Mouse Oocytes. J Mazandaran Uni Med Sci. 2003; 15(48): 1- 10.
13. Lassalle B, Testart J, Renard JP. Human embryo features that influence the success of cryopreservation with the use of 1, 2 propanediol. Fertil Steril. 1985; 44(5): 645-651.
14. Vajta GC, Nagy ZP. Are programmable freezers still needed in the embryo laboratory? Review on vitrification. Reprod Biomed Online. 2006; 12(6): 779-796.
15. Gualtieri R, Iaccarino M, Mollo V, Prisco M, et al. Slow cooling of human oocytes: ultrastructural injuries and apoptotic status. Fertil Steril. 2009; 91(4): 1023-34.
16. Coticchio G, Borini A, Distratis V, Maione M, et al. Qualitative and morphometric analysis of the ultrastructure of human oocytes cryopreserved by two alternative slow cooling protocols. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2010; 27:131-40.
17. Van Blerkom J, Davis PW. Cytogenetic, cellular, and developmental consequences of cryopreservation of immature and mature mouse and human oocytes. Microsc Res Tech. 1994; 27: 165-93.
18. Shahedi A, Hosseini A, Khalili MA, Norouzian M, et al. The effect
of vitrification on ultrastructure of human in vitro matured germinal vesicle oocytes. Europe J of Obstet & Gynecol and Reprod Biol. 2013; 167: 69-75.
19. Ghetler Y, Skutelsky E, Ben Nun I, Ben Dor L, et al. Huma oocyte cryopreservation and the fate of cortical granoles.Fertil and Steril. 2006; 86: 210-216.
20. Shahedi A, Khalili MA, Soleimani M, Morshedizad S. Ultrastructure of in vitro Matured Human Oocytes. Shiraz E Med J. 2013; 15(12): e7379.
21. Paynter SJ. Current status of the cryopreservation of human unfertilized oocytes. Hum Reprod Update. 2000; 6:449–56.
22. Kim BK, Lee SC, Kim KJ, Han CH, et al. In vitro maturation, fertilization, and development of human germinal vesicle oocytes collected from stimulated cycles. Fertil Steril. 2000; 74(6): 1153–8.
23. Al-Hasani S, Ozmen B, Koutlaki N, Schoepper B, et al. Three years of routine vitrification of human zygotes: is it still fair to advocate slow-rate freezing? Reprod Biomed Online. 2007; 14(3): 288-293.
24. Fasano G, Vanin AS, Biramane J, Delbaere A, et al. Cryopreservation of human failed maturation oocytes shows that vitrification gives superior outcomes to slow cooling. Cryobiology. 2010; 61: 243-247.
25. Nottola SA, Coticchio G, Sciajno R, Gambardella A, et al. Ultrastructural markers of quality in human mature oocytes vitrified using cryoleaf and cryoloop. Reprod BioMed Online.
26. Yoon TK, Kim TJ, Park SE, Hong SW, et al. Live births after vitrification of oocytes in a stimulated in vitro fertilization-embryo transfer program. Fertil Steril. 2003; 79(6): 1323-6.
27. Huang JY, Tulandi T, Holzer H, Tan SL, et al. Combining ovarian tissue cryobanking with retrieval
of immature oocytes followed by in vitro maturation and vitrification: an additional strategy of fertility preservation. Fertil Steril. 2008; 89: 567–72.
28. Paynter SJ. Current status of the
cryopreservation of human unfertilized oocytes. Hum Reprod Update. 2000; 6(5): 449–456.
29. Mandelbaum J, Junca AM, Plachot M, Alnot M O, et al. Cryopreservation of human embryos and oocytes. Hum Reprod. 1988; 3(1): 117-9.
30. Son WY, Park SE, Lee KA, Lee WS, et al. Effects of 1,2-propanediol and freezing-thawing on the in vitro developmental capacity of human immature oocytes. Fertil Steril. 1996; 66: 995-999.
31. Toth TL, Baka SG, Veeck LL, Jones HW Jr, et al. Fertilization and in vitro development of cryopreserved human prophase I oocytes. Fertil Steril. 1994; 61: 891–894.
32. Hassan HA. Cumulus cell contribution to cytoplasmic maturation and oocyte developmental competence in vitro. J of Assist Reprod and Gene. 2001; 18: 539–43.
33. Minasi MG, Fabozzi G, Casciani V, Ferrero S, et al. Efficiency of slush nitrogen vitrification of human oocytes vitrified with or without cumulus cells in relation to survival rate and meiotic spindle competence. Fertil Steril. 2012; 97(5): 1220–5.
34. Ambrosini G, Andrisani A, Porcu E, Rebellato E, et al. Oocytes cryopreservation: state of ART. Reprod Toxicol. 2006; 22(2): 250-262.
35. Schalkoff ME, Oskowitz SP, Powers RD. Ultrastructural observations of human and mouse oocytes treated with cryopreservatives. Biol Reprod. 1989; 40(2): 379-93.
36. Tao T, Del Valle A. Human oocyte and ovarian tissue cryopreservation and its application. J Assist Reprod Gene. 2008; 25(7): 287-296.
37. Gualtieri R, Iaccarino M, Mollo V, Prisco M, et al. Slow cooling of human oocytes: ultrastructural injuries and apoptotic status. Fertil Steril. 2009; 91(4): 1023-34.
38. Familiari G, Heyn R, Relucenti M, Nottola SA, et al. Ultrastructural dynamics of human reproduction, from ovulation to fertilization and early embryo development. Int Rev Cytol. 2006; 249: 53-141.
39. Ebner T, Moser M, Sommergruber M, Gaiswinkler U, et al. Occurrence and developmental consequences of vacuoles throughout preimplantation development. Fertil Steril. 2005; 83(6): 1635-40.
40. Palermo GD, Alikani M, Bertoli M, Colombero LT, et al. Oolemma characteristics in relation to survival and fertilization patterns of oocytes treated by intracytoplasmic sperm injection. Hum Reprod. 1996; 11(10): 172-176.
41. Carrell DT, Moskovtsev S, Chohan KR, Peterson CM. Ovarian folliculogenesis: emerging role of in vitro maturation of oocytes and follicles in clinical practice. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 46(2): 239-253.
42. Motta PM, Nottola SA, Makabe S, Heyn R. Mitochondrial morphology in human fetal and adult female germ cells. Hum Reprod. 2000; 15 Suppl 2: 129-47.